WHO WE ARE
Our website address is https://eko-cieplo.eu
The website administrator is Ekociepło Zofia Owerska, ul. Bąkówka. nr 6, 07-300 Ostrów Mazowiecka, NIP (VAT ID): 7591299950.
Not unlike most websites today, the website at https://eko-cieplo.eu uses cookie files.
Cookie files, or cookies, are small files transmitted to your web browser. Find more about what cookie files are in Wikipedia at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Cookies are stored on the terminal device (e.g. a desktop computer, a laptop, or a mobile device) of the website visitor.
Cookies are used to collect information for website traffic analytics and to improve the marketing activities provided by external services, like Google or Facebook. Cookies are also used to ensure proper functioning of this website.
Cookies can be disabled (by blocking or deleting them) in the settings of your web browser.
See the following links for the handling of cookie file settings in the most popular web browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy/
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Our website uses the following tools and their files:
Our website features embedded content from third-party websites, including videos, images, articles, etc. The third-party website embedded content acts as if the user visited its third-party websites directly.
If you contact us by e-mail, your personal data are relayed to us and enable our response to your inquiry or contacting you to fulfil a service (legal basis: GDPR Article 6(1)(b)). This data will not be used for distribution of any newsletters.
WHO WE SHARE THE DATA WITH
The data relayed to us may be processed by our service providers:
- Marek.pro Marek Drzewiecki (ul. Kościuszki 54, 99-352 Dąbrowice, NIP (VAT ID): 775-259-66-54) – hosting services provider – server storage of personal data (e-mail).
When using our website, requests are sent to the server which hosts it. The requests are saved in server logs (and include the IP address, date and time, website data, and/or the operating system of the visitor of this website).
- Marek.pro Marek Drzewiecki (ul. Kościuszki 54, 99-352 Dąbrowice, NIP (VAT ID): 775-259-66-54) – hosting services provider
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS FOR YOUR DATA?
The user who voluntarily submits his/her personal data has the following rights:
- the right to access and correct the submitted personal data;
- the right to revoke his/her consent for personal data processing;
- this does not apply to the data we are required to store due to official, legal, or security reasons;
- the right to complain about the data processing by the Data Controller.